Now Hiring For Multiple Positions Including:
Entry Level Technicians and General Helpers, Millwrights, Crane Operators, NDT Techs, Material Handlers, Visual Inspectors, Process Automation Techs, Engineers, and Electricians
At EVRAZ North America, we invest in our people and have strong roots in the communities where we operate. Join the most skilled workforce across the united States and Canada and take your career further than you ever imagined.
- Competitive wages and signing bonuses for some eligible positions
- Comprehensive Family medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to you!
- Competitive retirement plans
- 401K – Company matches 100% up to 5%
- Retirement account – Company contributes 3%
- Frequent training opportunities & Tuition reimbursement
EVRAZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans.
At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture steel. We also manufacture excellence, drive success, and build careers for our employees. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common set of values and the same goal of creating the best possible solution for our customers.
Our employees share in the Company’s success through incentives like profit sharing. We provide opportunities for advancement and promote often from within—which means that a job at EVRAZ can take your career farther than you ever imagined.
To view all available job descriptions and apply, visit us online at www.evrazna.com.
BUILD A CAREER MADE OF STEEL
© 2018 Alpha Media